100wc17

The teacher finally dismissed us so we could finally get into our cars, and drive back home. I was dreading that day at school and I was so tired, especially because it was heavily raining outside. I saw my little brother in the car with my parents waiting to pick me up, and they all seemed so unusually excited as I wondered why. I went inside the car, and we didn’t take the usual route we take when we drive home, so I asked them where we were going. They said home in a casual way, so I didn’t expect anything. Then, we arrived at the airport as they all hollered, “SURPRISE! WE’RE GOING TO NEW YORK!!” and I was so shocked and confused I didn’t even know what to do or say. I was speechless. I was so happy, filled with this huge amount of joy inside of me. Once we arrived at New York, we needed to catch a ride. We decide to try to find someone who will take us and we found a yellow taxi. We got in, as we drove as we headed to our hotel, our hotel is called “The Grand Resort”. I was so ecstatic especially because it’s a luxury resort! Once we got there, we unpacked all of our luggage and decided to take that day as a rest. We rested that day and the next, we woke up and all went on a hiking trip to the mountains. We drove towards the mountains, the view was spectacular!! Everything there felt so alive, and I even saw this amazing waterfall! The weather was just perfect as well! I enjoyed my trip there, and I wish I could go  back there again!